Alright, I suck at this blogging stuff. I fully intend to remedy this situation this year. But for now, a little foodie survey.
1. Who taught you to cook? Myself. One part natural ability, one part greed, several parts trial and error.
2. Describe your cooking style: Rustic and flavoursome.
3. How many cookbooks do you have? (Tell the truth): I've never tried counting. 60 maybe?
4. Who do you admire as a food writer? Jamie, Hugh, Nigella, Kate Shirazi, Gizzi Erskine.
5. What is your most used cookbook? Nigella - Domestic Goddess
6. What is your fail-safe dish? Carbonara with leeks and peas. No other dish produces such delicious results for such little effort and expense.
7. French or Italian? Italian without a shadow of a doubt.
8. Thai or Indian? Thai thai thai!
9. Tea or coffee? If I had to live without either I would combust.
10. Your guilty food pleasure? Dominos and KFC.